Hvorfor fly ikke flyr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hvorfor fly ikke flyr

Certain types of vegetation and even trees possess an energy phenomenon known as "Disastrous Aviation Magnetic Negative Inverse Thrust" (or the acronym DAMNIT for short). It's basically a gravitational attraction to the high density of chlorophyll in plants and trees.

Basically the way it works is that trees absorb oxygen which is air. Your airplane needs air to fly. When flying close to trees they 'suck' the air from around your plane. That is why so many people crash into trees.

I'm not a botanist so I cannot explain why it happens with corn or beans but I'm thinking it may be a similar theory called "Ocular Height Corrected Reflex Adjusted Phenomenon" (or the acronym OHCRAP for short). As I understand, it's when the plane blends into the colors or texture of the surrounding corn or beans and the height or distance is misjudged causing a sharp reflex action to adjust for the error but is usually too late to recover. I think this can also cause a person to crash into trees as well.

I know these exist because I hear the acronyms quoted a lot when I'm at a field. It seems that the ones who crash know the forces that caused the accident but I am at a loss as to why they didn't fly to prevent the accident to begin with.

Another force I've observed is called "Stalls Happen In Time" and evidently this seems to be the most common cause of crashes since I hear this acronym the most.
    Den opprinnelige posten
    Run, live to fly, fly to live, aces high!
    Erlend Larssen

Beste jeg har sett på lang tid

Comment

Hahaha.att eg ikke har tenkt på det før.Det er jo så logisk.
      Alt som kan fjernstyres.
      ---------------------------------------------
      The problem with nitro's these days are that they arent brushless.
      Electronics run on smoke... if you let the smoke out, they stop working.
      Steinar Kvarme.

Comment

Working...
      X