Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoenix Phoenix R/C Pro Sim ver.3.0 w/DX5e (can we buy i Norge?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix Phoenix R/C Pro Sim ver.3.0 w/DX5e (can we buy i Norge?)

Hello
    I am new to the forum...
    I just wondered if it was possible to buy the
    Phoenix R/C Pro Sim ver.3.0 w/DX5e?

Hope members can advice

all the best Steve

Hello Steve, and welcome aboard!

Phoenix RC Simulator 2.5 - Med Spektrum DX5e - elefun.no - Radiostyrt hobby

This is v 2.5 but upgrade to 3.x is free (and easy)
    If you're fast at ordering, they might ship it today and you'll have
    it tomorrow
    Last edited by xilian; 19-04-11, 15:15. Reason: typo
    Tom I. Arntsen

Comment

Hello Tom
      Really good of you to get back to me....
      I had searched Norge but could not fin the Phoenix set up.I had elefun as a shortcut.the price works out at 1697 nok ink frakt!
      I can obtain fra UK for 930 ink frakt + Moms/VAT @25% total= 1100
      so I could save close on 600 Nok importing fra UK

will have to think about it

all the best Steve

Comment

Do you get 5 year warranty, day-after-delivery and contribution to the norwegian society with that?

I like to use norwegian distributours, and hope more will, Else one day we dont have any....

Enuff moral. Hope you'll get your sim soon and start enjoying it

Happy easter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Tom I. Arntsen

Comment

Hi Tom
          Take your point..well made.
          but whilst I agree totally in theory witha ll you say.
          I must just explain that I receive NIX/Nothing from either Norge or UK! I live here through marriage but have no income null penger! its a long story..I am life long in poor health.so can not work nor do I receive benefits of any kind from anyone.....

so I have to look at making savings where I can.
          hope you understand

all the best Steve

Comment

The price from Uk will be as follows.

930 x 1,25 = 1162. On top of this the postal services takes a fee of 117 NOK.
            Ørjan Pettersen
            Trenger du hjelp til oppsett av helikopter i Tromsø, bare ta kontakt.

Comment

Hello
              Good to hear from you
              the price i quoted in cluded postage fra UK so this would be deducted fra the customs label...
              giving you a figure approx like the one I listed it is not excact

cheers steve
              ps it is still a big saving

but I never said I would not buy from efly just i was thinking about it!

Comment

Hello! You dont have any radio now right? Cause if you planning to buy a plane or a helicopter in the future you maybe want to buy a bit better radio than the dx5. Maybe the dx6 or the 7ch. Then you have a radio you can use not just for the time beeing but in the future also. The dx5 only have analog trim and reverse, but the dx6 and up you have very much else you can use, like expo, dual rates, model memory, throttle hold etc etc. And you can use the Phoenix sim with them also!

Just my 1 cent

Rgrds Truls

Comment

Hi Truls Very good to hear from you
                  I appreciate your advcie,which is not far short of how I was thinking? as I had looked at the Spectrum dx8..read great reviews of it..but as I said in the earlier post money is very tight.I would prefer if ok with you not to go in to to much detail on this.

My thoughts were purchse the Phoenix set including the Transmitter and spend the comming months practicing flying on the sim..in the hope in the future? I could buy an Electric Align Heli

all day dreaming but thats how it is...I am stuck at home 24/7

all the best Steve

Comment

If you think about a heli you would be helped now with the dx5 to fly the sim, but you will need minimum 6ch radio for a collective pitch heli later.

You don't need a DX8. It is quite costly as you are on a tight budget. I would maybe recommend Phoenix+DX7. Then you will be known with that transmitter and you dont have to buy a new radio when you want the Align heli.

Another option is to buy from hobbyking the Turnigy 9CH radio many other forum members talk only good things about, but I am not sure how that goes together with the Phoenix sim. Normally I don't recommend to buy this kind of radio's, but since you are on a very tight budget that is maybe the thing to do. Phoenix sim about 900 nok from Norway + the 9ch Turnigy radio about 500 nok shipping and mva included. Sorry about my bad english!

Comment

Hi Truls,
                      Firstly 10/10 for the English..wish my Norsk was 10% as good.
                      I really do appreciate this advcie and it makes good sence and will save in the long run,
                      so I will indeed look in to this option...I think I would go for the DX7 although I am reading rave reviews (mainly) re TURNIGY and thew I charger e.t.c.

Please keep the good advice coming

cheers Steve

Comment

Working...
                      X