Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1-2-3 bryter fra radio for styring av lys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-2-3 bryter fra radio for styring av lys?

Har behov for å styre lys fra radioen.
    Det jeg trenger er AV | PÅ | PÅ + Landing

Noen gode ideer?
    (Av/på kan løses med en killswitch, men hadde jo vært greit med 3-punkt også)
    Og gjerne på Elefun. skal bestille litt derifra nå
    Tom I. Arntsen

denne? gir deg
    Begge AV
    PÅ1 - AV2
    AV1 - PÅ2
    Begge PÅ
    avhengig av signal på kanalen fra 0 - 100

Robot MarketPlace - Dual 2.5A RC Switch

Click image for larger version

Name:	store_rcswitch5_lg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	596440

fra et annet forum:
    Light Switch for Your Scaler - Firmtronics RC Switch Review

When I started building up a scale rig I knew one thing it had to have was some lighting. I wanted to add some running/headlights and some rock lights, and I wanted to operate them from a standard 3-channel pistol radio. With steering and throttle taking two channels, that left me one channel for lighting.

After a little searching I found a product from the South African company Firmtronics that could help with the lighting task. Basically, they offer a small module that plugs into your receivers third channel port and provides switch control for two loads from a single radio channel.

Their small module is capable of switching up to 2.5 amps per switch and the state of each of the two switches is determined by the stick/lever/switch position on your radio. This works great for two sets of lights you may want to control from a single channel. The module has two sets of pins that mate to standard 3-pin servo connectors to wire up whatever you choose to connect to. One pin on each output provides positive voltage and a second wire switches your load to ground upon command.

For you tech heads, Firmtronics starts with an Atmel Tiny 15L 8-pin SOIC 8-bit CMOS micro-controller. To that, they add some outboard passive and active components surface mounted to a small PC board and shrink-wrap it to make a compact package with about a 6 inch servo lead.

I tried the module on my 3-channel radio with a potentiometer on channel 3. Both switches were off at the lowest dial setting. As the dial was moved to about the 1/3 point, the first switch turned on. At about the 2/3 point, the second switch came on and the first switch was off. At a setting near full upper limit, both switches were on.

The module could be used with this setup or with a set of resistors in the transmitter that set the servo settings based on a toggle switch on the radio.
    Last edited by telecaster; 08-01-13, 22:47.

Comment

** Not Found **
      http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXKBF5&P=7

kun en On/OFF switch 10Amp slik koblet jeg opp på mitt fly + en børste 25Amp 3S esc for lysstyrke.

En liten video av lørva
      Last edited by Pistepirkko; 09-01-13, 09:22.

Comment

D klare du å få til med en servo, enkel servo arm og 2 fjærbelastede micro brytere.
        Når servoen står i retning A klemmer den inn fjæren på microbrytern som bryter strømmen til lysene.
        Når du setter servoen i senter er armen ikke i kontakt med noe som helst, og microbrytern er kommet ut å du har lys.
        Når du vrir servoen helt over til andre siden klemmer armen inn den andre micro brytern som lager kontakt for kretsen til landingslysene. De andre lysene er fortsatt på.

Men d finnes sikkert mange fine ferdige dupedingser som gjør dette....
        Svein Roe
        ----------------
        Skymaster F-15 - Nexus Mk II
        Boomerang Sprint - Simjet 2250
        Starfire II P-60
        C-arf Extra 2,3 - DA 50
        EF Extra 91" - DA 60
        EF Edge 48"
        Ventus 4m
        Mini Nyx

Comment

Working...