• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplex Rockstar

Noen som har testet MPX Rockstar?
    Ser jo unektelig litt artig ut =)

Multiplex Rockstar RR

Extravagance and performance!

The MULTIPLEX ROCKSTAR is a biplane which exudes a fascinating blend of power and dynamism. Just as it stands, it is easy to imagine the machine performing at an American airshow.

This type of bipe is renowned for really wild manoeuvres such as positive and negative snap-rolls, spins and tumbles. 3D manoeuvres such as torque-rolls, harriers and power-rolling combinations are also well within the ROCKSTAR?s repertoire.

The MULTIPLEX model spans 1050 mm, and is built using a combination of Elapor foam, carbon fibre, aluminium and M-Frame technology, producing such a strong, rigid airframe that it can shrug off anything the experienced RC pilot cares to throw at it.

With the ROCKSTAR 4S power system (RR version) the model has endless vertical climb capability, while the metal-geared Hitec servos - fitted as standard - provide solid, reliable control of its flightpath.

The detail design of the ROCKSTAR includes many extravagant features which set entirely new standards for this class of model: M-Frame technology guarantees an extremely strong fuselage, lightweight carbon (CFRP) tubes provide ultra-stiff wings, and the model is very simple and swift to rig thanks to its detachable wing and tail panels with their quick-release retainers.

The MULTIPLEX ROCKSTAR is a challenging model for the experienced RC pilot, and the reward is a gigantic fun factor.
    Tom I. Arntsen

Prisen er jo ganske sinnsyk spør du meg. Mulig det har noe med kronekursen og andre krefter i markedet, men når kitet koster det samme som Multiplex sin egen Extra i RR versjon så er det noe alvorlig galt spør du meg. SÅ bra er den neppe. Og prisen på RR Rockstar'en er hinsides det meste. Så selvom jeg er MPX fanboy, så klarer jeg lett å styre unna denne.

Comment

Working...
    X