Funray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funray

Legger ut min Funray igjen pga en useriøs kjøper(Jo Idar)Kun fløyet to turer, og er som ny.Lakkert i flott skjema, og er utrolig synlig på himmelen.Dette er en RR modell, og dermed bygget på fabrikk.Ligger i modernisert originalemballasje, og kan fint sendes.Selges uten mottager og batteri.Men med to lakkbokser i rødt og gult.Bilder fåes på mms mot henvendelse på 45272829Her følger litt mer info på norsk/engelsk:FunRay er en motorglider med vingespenn på 2 meter. Modellen er konstruert i Multiplex sitt solide, og lette materiale kalt Elapor. SpesifikasjonerMaterialer ElaporVingespenn 2000mmFunksjoner Sideror / Høyderor / Balanseror / Flaps / MotorVekt ca 1790gPropell 11x7 foldepropellProduct details in englishMULTIPLEX FUNRAY - the beginning of a new era of ELAPOR®-models! This model, a stylish 4-flap electric glider, allows fascinating dynamic glider aerobatics. The FUNRAY has excellent allround characteristics, is equally suitable for slope-soaring and for thermal flying as well. Spot landings are so easy after steep descents with butterfly. The FUNRAY convinces with incredible speed and precision in aerobatic figures. There has never been something like this before!This performance and efficiency is possible due to a modern hybrid construction, a combination of carbon fibre, stainless steel, aluminium, plastic and the special ELAPOR®-foam.Characteristics:Extraordinary performance of a foam-modelExtremely sturdy wings and tail due to plastic leading edges and aluminium-carbon fibre barsSafety plug sockets for servo plugs with M6 high-current plugs in the wings (# 1-00112)Removable wings and stabilizerRemovable rudder with hingesExtremely rigid fuselage in M-Space technology and carbon reinforcement in square tube over the entire length of the fuselage, GRP-belts and interlocking connections from the motor bulkhead to the tail boom.High performance brushless motor with a power of 500 Watt - optional availableFolding prop, carbon-fibre reinforced (# 1-00091) - optional availableHigh quality UV-resistant decoration, designed by Mirco PecorariSturdy shockproof landing protectionTrim chamber in the tailEnormous performance spectrum, excellent flight precision due to 6x Hitec premium servos HS-65HB with carbon gearTransparent canopy with cockpit (# 1-0013 - optional availableRudder flaps are all reinforced with stainless steel tubesScope of delivery:Built and decorated model FunRay RRPremium servos HS-65HB with carbon gear for all rudders, already fully connected ´Propulsion set consisting of the electric motor Roxxy C35-48-990kv, the controller Roxxy BL Control 755 S-BEC, folding prop 11x7 Selges billig for kun 2900,-

More...
Working...
X