• Celtic-Griffin
    replied
    No problem Supra25...

Leave a comment:

• Supra25
    replied
    Bruk PM!

Gutter...

de siste postene har vært av en relativt uinteressant karakter for folk flest. Prøv i fremtiden å bruke PM-verktøyet litt mer flittig på "interne" saker.

Leave a comment:

• Celtic-Griffin
    replied
    Yes he has got the message - it is up to him if he wishes to contact you which I have no doubt he will in time since I have informed him that Small Size in Oslo wishes to place an order - anyway it takes no more than a review of Horizon 's website to find the contact, can't be that difficult, eh? - you sound as if you doubt my word - hope not.
    Last edited by Celtic-Griffin; 14-03-06, 20:12.

Leave a comment:

• Small Size AS
    replied
    Vi venter fortsatt på å bli kontaktet av den Skandinaviske distributøren.
    Finnes han?

Leave a comment:

• Celtic-Griffin
    replied
    No problem Small Size I will ask him to contact you - good hunting...

Leave a comment:

• Small Size AS
    replied
    Originally posted by Celtic-Griffin
    In an other thread you tell us that Small Size are the Norwegian importer of the Spektrum, I would like to correct you now - Small Size is listed as one of many international retailers of Horizon Hobby's products which does not confer any form of exclusivity and the Scandinavian distributor to the trade is located in another Scandinavian country - apart from the fact that this type of commercial statement is tabu in open threads from one designated as 'Forhandler' (I know, I have been smacked on the knuckles myself for this small crime).....ikke så enkel men grei.
    Dette er interessant. Hvem er distributøren for Skandinavia? Han vil vi handle fra også.

Leave a comment:

• Celtic-Griffin
    replied
    Yes Per, I have no special problems with the Norwegian language - what I do have is a problem with my short term memory which has been severely degraded as a result of calcium deposits up top during many years dialysis treatment - this in turn makes writing Norwegian a very slow and painful process (I am constantly trying to remember my vocabulary).

Otherwise a good move to have a special thread - lets keep it technical - I'm with you on this all the way...

Leave a comment:

• LN-WNH
    replied
    Hei
    Jeg tror du skriver bedre norsk enn jeg skriver engelsk.
    Jeg tror også du forstår norsk bedre enn jeg forstår annet enn teknisk engelsk.

For ikke å knytte diskusjon opp mot enkeltforhandlere har jeg startet en ny tråd her: http://www.modellflynytt.no/showthre...2446#post92446

Hvis jeg har lykkes bitte lite grann står det der noen presiseringer fra PTT.

Leave a comment:

• Celtic-Griffin
    replied
    Originally posted by Per Klepaker
    Jeg vil kort minne om noe de fleste er klar over, nemlig at man skal ha godkjenning fra Post og Teletilsynet for å selge radioutstyr i Norge.

De få som har slik tillatelse i orden står på denne listen:

http://www.npt.no/pt_internet/autosys/no_inTUA.htm
    Please refer to the same website www.npt.no "Notification of radio equipment" - and I quote - "Norwegian Post and Telecommunications Authority (PT) has decided that some types of radio equipment no longer have to be Notified. See list on our internet pages:" Unquote - see point 5 in the underlying link provided - and I quote - "Remote Control Equipment - Model planes" - be also aware that the relevant documentation for this decision is a EUROPEAN document - at last we are coming in line with the rest of the continent....

Leave a comment:

• Celtic-Griffin
    replied
    With all due respect Per I am also very aware of what you so kindly have pointed out and have been since my efforts with the authorities in the days when we only had 27 mHz - I am also very aware of the list that you again so kindly hasten to provide - I am also in contact with the authorities concerning the necessary approvals and apart from that, I have no intention of entering a discussion in forum with you concerning either my or your business ethics. However, I can assure that Griffin Models is a company which applies high ethical standards and will not circumvent the applicable rules and regulations as it has never done intentionally before dispite the vigilante approach of others in the circuit. Further I do not consider this forum to be the place to air trade grievances and would advise you to stick to technology in which you excel - thank you for your concern and since you obviously have mis-interpreted the idiom 'Griffin Field', I will edit my thread in clarification - thanks Per it is nice to know that there is someone out there watching over us...

I think probably that the lads out there will understand that this bruhaha is only a reflection of the ground breaking technology in our hobby which the Spektrum represents lets hope that the strive for commercial advantage does not reduce this forum to the depths that we are familiar with from our big hobby brother accross the dam, eh - it is only a hobby after all....

Oh, and bye the way, the company name is not registered as Griffin Models - griffin models.com is simply my domain. Further I have been reliably informed that the list you refer to with respect to radio control equipment for models refers to equipment transmitting on the current approved frequencies for model aeroplanes, boats and cars - I very much doubt if the hobby outlets which are refered to on the current list are approved for the sale of avionics or amateur radio transmitters.

In an other thread you tell us that Small Size are the Norwegian importer of the Spektrum, I would like to correct you now - Small Size is listed as one of many international retailers of Horizon Hobby's products which does not confer any form of exclusivity and the Scandinavian distributor to the trade is located in another Scandinavian country - apart from the fact that this type of commercial statement is tabu in open threads from one designated as 'Forhandler' (I know, I have been smacked on the knuckles myself for this small crime).....ikke så enkel men grei.
    Last edited by Celtic-Griffin; 09-03-06, 23:52.

Leave a comment:

• LN-WNH
    replied
    Originally posted by Celtic-Griffin
    The SPEKTRUM DX6 2.4GHz DSM has landed at Griffin Field - now CE approved and in all probability there will be a period of high demand in Europe - reserve your example now...
    Jeg vil kort minne om noe de fleste er klar over, nemlig at man skal ha godkjenning fra Post og Teletilsynet for å selge radioutstyr i Norge.

De få som har slik tillatelse i orden står på denne listen:

http://www.npt.no/pt_internet/autosys/no_inTUA.htm

Etter de opplysningene jeg har, er produksjonen av CE godkjente HF moduler til Spectrum ikke ferdig ennå, så hvordan CE godkjente radioer kan ha landet hos Griffin area på dette tidspunkt virker merkelig.

Hvordan kan dette forklares på en enkel og grei måte?

Leave a comment:

• Celtic-Griffin
    started a topic Spektrum Has Landed

Spektrum Has Landed

The SPEKTRUM DX6 2.4GHz DSM is available for eyes on inspection at Griffin. CE approval is in place. In all probability there will be a period of high demand in Europe so I would recommend you reserve your example now from your choosen supplier.

www.griffin-models.com

Page not found

www.rcgroups.com/links/index.php?id=4936

Spectrum 2.4GHZ range test - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight
    Last edited by Celtic-Griffin; 09-03-06, 23:39.
Working...
X