• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hjelp til Valg av lader

jeg skulle hatt en lader til alt mitt Rc utstyr,

T-rex
    JR 9xII
    12V starterbatteri

og div annet småtteri, helst en som både bruker 12V og 220V hurtiglader er ikke et minus
    vil helst ikke betale mer en ca 700-800kr
    T-rex 600N pro OS50 hyper, 611, 3x9255, Fromeco ++++JR9XII
    Yak 54 m ASP65
    Depron vrak ;)
    masse annet stæsj som bare står der å tar plass ;)

"Once you are in RC you are in for life. You may go away but it will draw you back"

-- Ronny --

En helt grei lader er da Swallow AC-DC, koster vel rundt 1000 lappen.

Comment

Har selv en swallow advanse og er kjempe fornøyd med den. bruker den til alt. Eneste jeg savner er at den må ha 12v. Tror swallow ac/dc er samme laderen men at den kan brukes på både 12v og 220v og vil da tro den er ett sikkert kjøp
      Tom Nohr
      Tennisveien 9
      2450 Rena

Frsky taranis 9+
      Turnigy H.A.L. hexacopter. m/naza.m og nex5r
      Fieseler storch fra black horse m/ngh gf38
      + diverse små ting

Comment

Originally posted by tyor
        Tror swallow ac/dc er samme laderen men at den kan brukes på både 12v og 220v og vil da tro den er ett sikkert kjøp

har ikke no link til denne eller? må klabler osv kjøpes utenom? eller følger sånt med laderen?
        Yak 54 m ASP65
        Depron vrak ;)

"Once you are in RC you are in for life. You may go away but it will draw you back"

-- Ronny --

Comment

Originally posted by muff
          har ikke no link til denne eller? må klabler osv kjøpes utenom? eller følger sånt med laderen?
          Siden finnes ikke

Du trenger en kabel til å bruke den på 220v Samme type som på en pc. Og det følger ikke med kabler til batteriene. Det må du ordne selv. regner med det er uttak for bananplugger på denne som den andre.
          Tom Nohr
          Tennisveien 9
          2450 Rena

Frsky taranis 9+
          Turnigy H.A.L. hexacopter. m/naza.m og nex5r
          Fieseler storch fra black horse m/ngh gf38
          + diverse små ting

Comment

ja oki, er faktisk denne jeg har sett på selv, lurer på om jeg skal slå til på en sånn når det kommer på lager!

igjen takker for tips gutta!
            Yak 54 m ASP65
            Depron vrak ;)

-- Ronny --

Comment

Tamazo

Rotorsport.no har en Tahmazo AC/DC lader, denne er identisk med Swollow'en. Bruker denne selv og er meget fornøyd. Også har den gull eloksert kasse som er ganske tøft. De har også balanserer som som passer til laderen også.

http://www.rotorsport.no/product_inf...oducts_id=216h
              Last edited by Lars N; 17-02-07, 16:12.
              Lars Norberg

Comment

Muff - there are very many different chargers available on the market even in Norway and with your budget, however here are some thought starters from an old fart with some experience of these things.

First try and think ahead and picture how you think your hobby is going to develope in the future, which type of model you wish to concentrate on.

Browse around the market place and study what is available - the list of sponsors on the home page is one starting point.

Consider the type of battery you come to use, for example if you are going to use your charger on lithium batteries consider the ease of use and the safety aspects - Lithium batteries are sensitive to poor handling techniques, they are expensive and have a relatively short life. Very often it is the type of charger that the battery manufacturer recommends for his/her batteries that is the best choice.

My own preference is for a lithium dedicated charger without complications
                simply because I have reduced memory recall and so prone to make mistakes on a sophisticated all bells and whistle instrument - I use Astro Flight's Lithium 109 which is quite idiot proof (I don't believe these are available in Norway)

The other personal consideration is that I am not a supporter of chargers which take their power directly from the grid - house power is often not as stable as it should be. I prefer to have a regulated power supply in my hobby room - any hobby room worth its salt should be equiped with a regulated power supply, it has many applications.

These thoughts are my own and you have and certainly will be pointed in the direction of specific chargers most of which are in the category "I use brand X and I am very satisfied with it" - browse the market and the modelling press and find the one which you feel fits your own needs both now and the future.

Last point - remember you gets what you pays for so try to buy the best equipment your budget will allow, it pays off in the long run.
                Ken Bates
                Never Mind the Label

Comment

Working...
                X