Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spektrum DX8 ??

hei.

kjøpte meg en spektrum DX8 for 2 månader siden. så har alle sammen begynnt å snakke om å sende den inn til tysklan grunnet "feil" + oppdatering ?
    så noen sier at det er kun noen få som har noen regestrerings nummer inni batteri rommet som er feil med..... ??
    og at det ikke er feil med radioen ( motakerene ) ?

er det noen som helst som vet noe om dette.. jeg vill liksom ikke fly min jet til 20lapper+++ også blir den ødlagt på grunn av spektrum`s motakeren ?

noen som har peiling og utfyllende svar ?

Mvh

John Ole ( sint spektrum bruker )

Small Size Hobbyland AS

Comment

Hei.

Her er den orginale eposten som spektrum sendte ut:

"Spektrum and JR DSMX Transmitter Bulletin
      DSMX transmitters operating in DSM2 mode

The Spektrum Team has been investigating sporadic reports from DSMX transmitter owners using their products in DSM2 mode. We have discovered that in some rare instances, DSMX equipped transmitters with the Product ID (PID) within this bulletin, may have a backwards compatibility issue that could cause a "hold" with the following superseded DSM2 receivers: AR500, AR6100, AR6100E, AR6110, AR6110E, AR6200 and AR6300.

Note: This bulletin does not apply to DSM2 ONLY transmitters.

If you have a DSMX transmitter with one of the following PIDs, please complete the Transmitter Service Request Form to receive a prepaid shipping label to send your transmitter to Horizon Hobby for a free firmware update.

Click HERE to complete the Transmitter Service Request Form.
      Horizon will pay for ground shipping within the United States and Canada.
      If you purchased your product outside the US and Canada, contact your local retailer or distributor. A list of International distributors may be found HERE.
      If you have further questions in the United States, please call Horizon Hobby Product Support at 877-504-0233.

The PID is located in the battery compartment of your transmitter.

DX6i/DX5e/DX4e:
      PID: HS010, HS011, HH011, HT011, HT012, HE012, HE101, HA101, HA102, HA103, HA104, HA105

Transmitters with affected PIDs may be found in the following products:

Blade mCP X RTF (BLH3500), E-flite Apprentice 15e RTF (EFL2725), Hangar 9 Alpha 40 DSM2 RTF (HAN4400), Hobbyzone Super Cub DSM RTF (HBZ7400), ParkZone Radian RTF (PKZ4700), ParkZone P-51D BL DSM RTF (PKZ2200), ParkZone F4U Corsair RTF (PKZ4600), Phoenix R/C Pro Simulator 3.0 with DX5e (RTM30R5510/RTM30R55101).

DX8:
      PID: HS008, HS009, HH009, HH010, HT010, HE010, HE011, HA011, HA012, HA101, HO102, HO103, HO104, HO105

DX7:
      PID: HA103, HA104, HA105

JRP9503:
      PID: TM101, TM102, TM103, TM104, TM105

JRP9303:
      PID: TM101, TM102, TM103, TM104, TM105

We apologize for this inconvenience. Horizon disclaims all liability and warranties for any consumer failing to act upon this product bulletin. Always check your transmitter and equipment prior to each flight.
      Spektrum DX8 Gimbal Bulletin:

Spektrum Product Development has been investigating reports from DX8 transmitter customers experiencing servo movements inconsistent with corresponding transmitter stick input.

As a precautionary measure, Horizon Hobby would like DX8 customers to perform the Monitor Test to examine Gimbal controls over the entire range of each axis of input. Expected results for the Monitor Test should show smooth tracking with corresponding stick input. If the Monitor "jumps", hesitates, or is seen in a channel other than what is being tested, please follow the Monitor Test instructions below to test DX8 Gimbal movement:

Monitor Test:

Step 1: Turn on power switch. Ensure left stick position (throttle) is low and Flap/Gyro switch is in position 0 or all the way up.

Step 2: Press the roller to enter the Function List menu.

Step 3: Using the roller, scroll to the bottom of the Function List menu and depress roller to select Monitor function.

Step 4: Note the position of the Aileron (AIL) and Rudder (RUD) positions. Ensure all trims are centered and sub-trims are zero before continuing to Step 5.

Step 5: Move the Throttle (Left side) and Elevator (Right side) gimbals up and down being very careful not to touch the control sticks. While moving the gimbals up and down, note the AIL and RUD positions on the Monitor.

ONLY touch the Gimbal on the outer frame where shown, being very careful not to move the stick as this will falsify the test.

Step 6: If the percentage for the Aileron or Rudder changes by more than 3%, follow the instructions for sending your DX8 transmitter in for inspection.

DX8 Transmitter Service Request:

Click HERE to complete the Transmitter Service Request Form.
      Horizon will pay for ground shipping within the United States and Canada.
      If you purchased your product outside the US and Canada, contact your local retailer or distributor. A list of International distributors may be found HERE.
      If you have further questions in the United States, please call Horizon Hobby Product Support at 877-504-0233.

We apologize for this inconvenience. Horizon disclaims all liability and warranties for any consumer failing to act upon this product bulletin. Always check your transmitter and equipment prior to each flight.

© 2011 Horizon Hobby.
      The Spektrum trademark is used with permission of Bachmann Industries, Inc.
      DSM2 and DSMX are trademarks of Horizon Hobby, Inc. JR is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc., registered in the U.S.
      If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, you may unsubscribe
      Please send any questions, comments, or concerns to webmaster@spektrumrc.com
      Mailing Address: Horizon Hobby, Inc., 4105 Fieldstone Rd., Champaign, IL 61822"

Som du ser er det ikke bare dx8 det er snakk om her som trenger oppdatering.
      men faktisk DX8/DX7/DX6i/DX5e/DX4e/JRP9503 og JRP9303.

Merkelig nok er det kun dx8 folk henger seg opp i.
      Last edited by jonny; 18-07-11, 22:02.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Spektrum DX8 UTEN PROBLEMER
      Align T-Rex 450 pro BeastX + RJX - 6S
      Align T-Rex 600Efl Pro Vbar
      Mikado logo 600 3D Vbar
      Align T-Rex 700N DFC Vbar - Nitro rules

Comment

Originally posted by jonny View Post
        Merkelig nok er det kun dx8 folk henger seg opp i.
        Kanskje fordi dette er ENDA et DX8-problem...

Problemet med potmetere er forøvrig uavhengig av pid-nummer.

Sent from my mobile phone - I apologize for any spelling errors!
        Greverud Helikopter-, Whisky- og Kaffeforening

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing!

Comment

Men for å oppsummere:

Av de aller første seriene var det noen som rapporterte att helikopter gikk til full negativ pitch hvis vibrator var aktivert når timer kom til null.

Noen har hatt problemer med potensiometrene i gimbalene(test for dette i eposten over)

Hold problemer mot gitte mottakere.(software, ikke kun dx

Har lest om noen som hadde en radio som restartet engang under bruk, men mener det var en dx6.

Var endel folk som krasjet og skyldte på radio når den kom på markedet, men har ikke hørt noe om det i det siste.

Untatt 1 fyr som hadde en kamerarigg gå i bakken pga vibrator på radio og negativ pitch. Kan nok være best å teste vibrator på bakken først eller sikrest å ikke bruke den.

Noen andre feil?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
          ---------------------------------------------
          Spektrum DX8 UTEN PROBLEMER
          Align T-Rex 450 pro BeastX + RJX - 6S
          Align T-Rex 600Efl Pro Vbar
          Mikado logo 600 3D Vbar
          Align T-Rex 700N DFC Vbar - Nitro rules

Comment

Kjenner selv en som har hatt dette problemet med vibratorene, tingen er at det må gjøres noen ganger før den slår seg i full negativ. Vibratoren bygger seg statisk elektrisitet også glitcher senderen og evnt heli går i full negativ. Han koblet ut vibrator funksjonen. Er jo selvfølgelig leit, at disse tingene skal skje, men jeg tror det som gjør at folk henger seg opp i dx8 er vell fordi det er en såpass populær radio og så mange som bruker den. Er vell bare DSMX mottakere det skal være glitcher på om jeg har forstått det rett.
            Sondre Olsen Viskedal
            - Great Planes Extra 300 Patty wagstaff -
            - Eflite Blade 400 -
            - Spektrum Dx6i -
            - Parkzone Extra 300 -

Comment

Servicebulletinen kom ut fordi DSMX-radier i DSM-modus (mot de mottakerne som er listet) kunne forårsake hangups.

Det er vel stort sett DX8 folk bryr seg om siden det vel er få som har oppgradert en DX7 eller DX6i til DSMX...
              I hangaren:

SpeedFire F5B
              X-plane fra www.yuri-models.com
              Hawk F5B
              MiniHawk (2stk)
              3stk PZ Stryker (flygende lecablokker)
              UM Stryker Q 180
              FPV Raptor
              EPO Cessna (156cm)

Comment

Kræsj8 er det nye navnet:P
                Lars Norberg