• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servo King vs BK servo

nu kommer offisielt at det er samma fabrikk som laga de

Originally posted by Bert Kammerer
    Ok guys, here is more information:

It is no secret that the factory that produces my servos also produces Servo King and even other brands. It looks like the last time I had them drop ship to our distributor, HeliDirect, they sent some "Servo King" parts, HeliDirect for some reason didn't catch the mistake and tagged the parts with BK part numbers.

The problem with this is that my products are made to my own specifications. So even though some BK products share design similarities with Servo King servos, such as for example the top case of the 5000 series servos, most other products use different parts, such as gears, different ratios, servo cases, etc.

So with this being said, BK Designs LLC cannot guarantee that any of these parts will fit and/or work correctly with the exception of the mini servo top (Part BKMS03).

If you purchased any of these parts from any retailer, please contact us directly at sales@bkservo.com and we will take care of you directly, we will then work with the factory to rectify this. Our distributor, HeliDirect is already aware of this issue and they have inspected their stock and rectified the issue so this will not happen again.

As for Wildmonkey.com, they are fully authorized to sell our products as they purchase from our distributor. It was not Wildmonkey.com's intentions to ship these items as they were unaware of this situation. I apologize to Wildmonkey.com for any wrong doing on behalf of our distributor and our manufacturer.

Again, if you purchased any of these products, please contact us at sales@bkservo.com and we will take care of you immediately.

Thread starter, if you don't mind, if you could please close this thread now, it would be appreciated.

Thank you all!
    Goblin 700 : vbar 5,3 pro
    Atom 6HV : vbar NEO pro rescue

HD 500 Cell : brain2

DX9
Working...
X